To find appropriate clothes for dressing externally, it requires patience and time. Combine colors and choose appropriate clothing would be the main base in men’s fashion. You can opt for a classic trench coat or a leather jacket, the important thing is that you can create a current and fashionable look.
If still you can’t choose your appropriate clothing, don’t worry because then I leave you some simple tips, so be very careful and continue reading this interesting post (http://www.mcat-test-centers.com/fashion/115-shop-for-mens-down-jacket.html).
- the coat or jacket you choose should conform perfectly to your body type. Currently you can find jackets or coats for any body type, either high, low, thick or thin.
- If you are a man of stature do not use very long jackets, since these overwhelm your silhouette. In this case choose a jacket length reaches up to the hips, such as a varsity jacket, because this season is very much in vogue; You can also use a jacket length reaches to mid-thigh for Verte más alto.
- if you have a few pounds, avoid choose jackets that highlight your abdomen. Do not use jackets bearing belt, since these will attract all eyes towards your waist; It therefore uses a long jacket that helps you to hide the waist.
- if you are a man and want to show off a structure more substantial, opt for a jacket bearing a lapel, details at the top or wide collars. With this attract eyes to the top and visually look with wider shoulders.
- men with V-shaped body, are those who have the broad shoulders and down it goes narrowing; This type of body styles most favors them. Men with this type of body must buy clothes to its real size, since this will make it look the thickness of his torso.
- if you reside in a place of moderate climate, to say in Los Angeles, buy clothes from outside that on nights you protect from the cold and that during the day do not make you sweat.
- and if the climate in which you live is chilly, wrap up with a jacket of warm material like wool or feathers and if possible as long, since while longer are much better for thus protect most of your body.
Colors and their respective combinations:
-Black: This is a colour which combines with all the others, but with dark colors like brown or Navy Blue will not combine very well. Mostly this color is used in funerals and festivals of label.
-Brown: This color is very difficult to combine, but if looks good tones sand or cinnamon and some shades of green.
–Grey: Color classic and currently widely used. It is a tone that is combined with some shades of green, as well as also with black, blue, Garnet, but never with Brown.
-Dark blue: This color is very traditional and very combinable. It combines very well with the beige and reddish tones, less with the Greens.
-White: A color that combines very well almost with all keys, except with tones quite clear.