The Samsung Galaxy S2 begins to mark out as mobile terminals remittance with dual-core most desired. Its previous model was sales success worldwide within the Android platform, with more than 10 million units sold, but with the second version they have already planned that they will surpass this figure. Let us remember that this mobile was presented during the MWC 2011 but by then the version was 1 single-core, however Samsung has demonstrated that he knows to fix their design in a short period of time, and finally has been the dual core version for sale.
Samsung wanted to improve the specifications of every opponent and has presented a mobile they proclaim as the thinnest on the range of dual-core market, without neglecting all the extra features that stood out in the competition. Once matched the specs, how to differentiate yourself from the competition is with the rest of details.
- Metallic finish and the back has a rough surface to give a better grip.
- It weighs 116 grams and has a thickness of only 8,49 mm.
- Like HTC, LG, Motorola and Sony Ericsson, will come with its own layer of TouchWiz interface, which to my I particularly do not like, because I prefer a clean and free from layers Android. In any case for which you just should recognize that the new interface is very complete functions, which take advantage of the 3D power of the terminal.
- Through its software Kies Air you can synchronize your mobile phone with your computer through the Wi-Fi.
- Cable HDMI can do mirror on your TV, at 1920 × 1080 p and videos at 30 fps.
- In those TV that already come to DLNA-ready, you can play multimedia content from your mobile to the screen by means of streaming wirelessly.
Soon it will be in our hands and we can give our impressions of all its technical aspects. Meanwhile, I leave you with the video with texts in English that you can play in HD version 1080 p If you want to see it in detail.
And the obvious question is, how many of you are reserving your savings to buy this beast of Samsung?