Lack of exercise and aging, the upper arm to be a repository for fat and relax. While waving the hang limp arm is particularly noticeable. The biceps is a difficult muscle group to train, but not impossible. If you do not dare to bare arms in the street, it’s time to train your upper arms!
Triceps are the muscles on the back of the upper arm. By using the Triceps muscle of the upper arm, extend your arm. There is a group of muscles that many people forget is that the train: When summer and sleeveless clothes made, we see how little this muscle group is trained. But it is, as a group of muscles that are not used or hardly in everyday life. Men generally give more attention to the training of the upper arm, but is more focused on growing muscles.
Tight Upper Arms
The tricep muscle training is a prerequisite to train at the back of the upper arm. But if you do it really good, then you need except the back of the upper arm also trains:
- Eat healthier,
- Drink more mineral and
- The skin of the upper arm to maintain flexibility by providing it with a good moisturizer and sometimes massaging the upper arm, so that the blood flow is rather well established.
Some good exercises for the back of the upper arm. Being a group of muscles is used only in everyday life, it is highly recommendable to slowly build the exercises. Less is. Do some exercises a few times and quit. Are you better educated, do all exercises 10 to 15 times. Are you trained well and want to see faster results, do all exercises 10 to 15 times and then repeat all the exercises 2 or 3 times. Four times a week to train at the back of the arm is enough!For all exercises are true: Pay attention to your breathing!
- Let your hands behind your rest on the edge of your bed or on a different edge to the kitchen table.Stand with your back against the bed. Leave your bags and then printed.
- Hold a stick for your business at shoulder level with both hands.Take this stick over your head and try to put the club on the back at the height of the shoulder blades.
- Take a weight in your hand, hold your arm across your body slightly bent, put your hand with your weight against it, so the elbow pointing backward.Stretch out your hand from the elbow to the back and as high as possible while elbows remain at the fixed place. Stretch your arms back to your sides, with your elbow stays in the same place.
- Writes: go on the floor with his face to the floor.Your hands are under your shoulders with your palms on the ground. Push your body up and make sure your arms extend completely. If the trigger fails from your feet, try to express yourself through your knees. Let your after writing slowly and repeat!
- Sit down with weights in your hands and keep your arms straight above your head with your elbows off.Bend your arms from the elbows slowly backwards so that your hands with the weights down to the back and neck and elbows pointing up.
- Sit on your buttocks and pull your knees to bow.Put your hands behind your buttocks on the floor and put your feet firmly on the ground. Make sure your fingers pointing forward. Now lift your buttocks off the ground. Bend your arms as far as you can and stretch your arms again.
Some sports that include a good exercise for the back of your upper arms are:
- Boxing, especially the private boxing movement and
- Swimming, especially crawl or butterfly is excellent.
Prevent muscle soreness after exercise of the triceps muscle, stretch the muscle instead of stretching. Stretch one arm at the side of the head. Bending the arm, leaving the forearm hangs down. Careful with the other hand pull the elbow to the back. The hand of the arm is outstretched, pointing down toward the shoulder blade. You will feel some stretch in the triceps. Hold this position for 15 seconds and then change the arm.
Is training weights necessary? It’s good for the arms to train with an extra weight, at least so?? n half a kilo of up to 5 kg. You do not need to buy special weights, you can train with cans or bottles of water.